With the introduction of wireless technology, it has become a trend these days. When there is no use of wires while charging why to use wires for file transfer? This week we will tell you how to use FTP for file transfer on your Android. So lets begin
- Download the ‘FileZilla’ FTP client for your PC or any other you like. I personally use FileZilla so I suggest that.
- Download Any FTP client like symFTP, SolidFTP or just use ES file explorer for your android. I will be using ES file explorer in this tutorial.
- Open ES file explorer and go to settings.
- Scroll down and enable remote settings.
- Note the FTP address and the port number that just appeared.
- Launch Filezilla on the pc.
- Enter the ftp address, just the address in the host field on the top and proxy number which is 3721 by default in case of ES file explorer.
- Click on connect and its done.