Microsoft launched Windows 8 last week and now it has started with the upgrades. Alike every other operating system, there is an option upgrading from the previous versions to the new one. Windows 8 Pro is available as an upgrade for ₹2000 but as a promotional offer it is available just for ₹699 for Windows 7 that have been bought in the last one year.
There has been a loophole that is reported in the administration department that allows the upgrade from Windows 7, Vista and even XP no matter when you bought them. The best part is, this crack works for non-genuine licences as well. This might be some strategy by Microsoft to eradicate piracy and make users switch to Windows 8. Whatever may be the reason, shut up and take my money, hehe and i think it would be the same with you too, who wants to loose this. So without further delay here it is:
- Visit http://windowsupgradeoffer.com
- Select your country from the list and enter the details.
- Now while filling out the details, enter the date of purchase of OS somewhat in the last two months. Don’t worry about the model number, brand and the Name of retailer. It’s just to fool the bots handling this promotional offer.
- Once done you will see this message on your screen.
Ordering Your Upgrade
You will soon receive another email that includes your personal promotion code which enables you to receive the special promotional pricing for the digital download of Windows 8 Pro. That email will also include instructions on how to order the Windows 8 Pro download and how to purchase an optional DVD.
- You will soon receive a mail with the promotional code which you will use to avail the discount and buy the digital download.
- Use the Windows 8 Upgrade assistant to purchase the promotional upgrade and download the 2GB installation file.
Sorry for posting no sreenshots, will do that soon. Couldn’t delay this more.
Note for Illegal licence upgrade:
Users of Illegal pirated version of Windows 7 can now get the original licensed copy of Windows 8 for just $39.99 about $130 less than the original price of Windows 8 Pro. So, even if you are using an illegal version of Windows 7 and want to upgrade, Microsoft would allow you to do that and they won’t even ask for the license key for the current operating system. Isn’t this cool? Good going Microsoft.
Was this post helpful? Do let us know about your experience below.