India’s leading provider of tech-enabled solutions – Milagrow Business and Knowledge solutions launched India’s most powerful TabTop PC with Quad Core processor. It is called the M8 Pro 3G.
Features of M8 Pro 3G are:
- 9.4 inch screen size with a gorilla glass and a resolution of 1,280×800.
- Comes with a wide IPS angle of 178 degrees.
- Features 5 MP primary camera with LED flash and 2 MP secondary camera. The primary camera is capable of recording HD videos.
- Packaged with Jelly Bean Android, it supports upto 8 users. 3 users can be logged in simultaneously.
- Boasts HDMI Miracast technology.
- Offers an array of inbuilt sensors such as ECompass, EyeProtect etc.
- It has a battery life of over 12 hours.
It comes with an internal storage memory of 16GB which can be further expanded to up-to 64GB with the help of micro-SD card. Together with an option to support external storage up to 2TB and a 2GB dual channel DDR3 RAM included, the device offers productivity and serious performance.
M8 Pro 3G is available at a price for Rs. 25,990/-. However it is available on Snapdeal at a special launch price of Rs. 19,999/- for a week.