LG has launched the LG K10 (2017) smartphone in India. The device comes equipped with 112 emergency calling when you press the power button three times. With this, LG Electronics has become the first manufacturer to adhere to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) recommendation to have a single number “112” for all emergency calls across the country. The other highlight of the device is that it features a 120-degree wide-angle selfie lens.
The LG K10 (2017) comes in Black, Titanium, and Gold color variants and is priced at INR 13,990. In addition to this LG is offering a free smart cover and unlimited audio and video downloads from Hungama for 45 days.
LG K10 (2017) specifications
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9mm | Weight: 142g
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor | Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM | 16GB Internal memory (expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera | 120-degree wide angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor | 4G VoLTE | USB OTG
- 2800mAh removable battery