Oppo has launched their selfie focussed smartphone, the Oppo F3 Plus in India. The main highlight of the device being its dual front-facing camera module where the primary camera is a 16MP sensor with an 8MP secondary front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens for capturing better group selfies. The device features a 6-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection over it. Another interesting piece of technology that this device pack is a 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge that promises 2 hours of talk time in 5 minutes of charging.
OPPO F3 Plus Specificaitions
- Dimensions: 163.63×80.8×7.35mm; Weight: 185g
- 6-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display | Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor | Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory (expandable up to 256GB with microSD)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD) | 4G VoLTE
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) | ColorOS 3.0
- 16MP rear camera | 1/2.8″ Sony IMX398 sensor |6P lens | f/1.7 aperture | Dual Focus PDAF | OIS
- 16MP front-facing camera | 76.4-degree wide-angle lens | 1/3.1-inch sensor | f/2.0 aperture | Secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band) | Bluetooth 4.1 | GPS
- 4000mAh battery | VOOC Flash Charge
Pricing and Availability
The Oppo F3 Plus comes in comes in Gold and Black colour variants and is priced at INR 30990 and will go on sale from April 1st, both online and offline across India. Pre-orders begin today till March 31st.