Motorola Moto G, the most awaited budget Android smartphone to flip some tables has finally launched in India in exclusive partnership with Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd India’s largest e-commerce marketplace. Motorola Moto G gurantees a premium smartphone experience at an affordable price point as looking at thenerws which is spread all over, we think this is the smartphone made for Indian market who wants the best at the cheapest price.
Motorola Moto G Specifications:
- 4.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels resolution) at 329 ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with upgrade to Android 4.4 (KitKat) coming soon
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 720p HD video playback
- 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 2070 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
Motorola Moto G will be available from Flipkart.com starting February 6, 2014 in India. The Moto G will be available in two variants depending on the storage which are 8GB and 16GB for ₹12,499 and ₹13,999 respectively. We think this is an epic pricing by Motorola is totally recommended for anyone who desires a smartphone.