Sony India has sent us an official press invitation few hours ago to their ‘biggest press launch for the year’ which will be held on 6th March 2013. Five days from now, will this end up the wait for arrival of Xperia Z to India? Pretty much yes
Sony Xperia Z was announced at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013 and Sony chose European market as the first ones to get their hands on the new flagship. Looking at the sales there, it seems like Xperia Z has got a good start there, selling out in less than two hours. Let’s see what good it brings for the Indian market. Till then a quick glance at its features:
- 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Reality display with mobile Bravia Engine 2
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to Android 4.2
- 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm APQ 8064 processor with Adreno 320 GPU
- 13 MP camera with LED Flash, Exmor RS sensor for HDR images and video
- 2.2 MP 720p front-facing camera
- Water and Dust Resistant (IP55 and IP57)
- 7.9mm thick and weighs 146g
- One-touch mirroring
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- 2330 mAh battery
Visit Sony Mobile India website for more details on the product.
Want to know anything else? Leave us your queries in the comment section below.