With only two devices on the market in five months, Nokia seems to have done the impossible, they’re the leading Windows Phone manufacturer. A recent report by Strategy Analysts claims that Nokia has become the leading WP OEM within five months. They claim that Nokia hold a 33.1% Windows Phone share, beating HTC, Samsung, LG, ZTE, Fujitsu, and the rest of the WP OEMs who collectively have a 66.9% share. It’s pretty good news, considering there’s only two models available on the market at the moment, and it’s their future. So, it seems 11.02.11 paid off.
Source : The Next Web