With apps coming up in the Windows Phone Marketplace, the mobile platform is expanding at a great speed. But it obviously needs a lot more to reach up to the level with the giants. This time at ‘Install or Not,’ we have something for Windows Phone users.
As we know, Windows Phone apps have an extremely smooth and beautiful UI. So it is with this app. This application is like the CamScanner for Windows Phone with an awesome user interface. It pretty much does the job.
- Scan any type of document or object
- Automatic scan trigger eliminates need to press a button, allowing firm pulse for optimal scan
- Independent scanning resolution and flash options
- Automatic optimization of scanned images
- Deep zoom in/out controls for the resulting scan
- Align and crop scanned document
- Perspective and skew correction for the not perfect takes
- Scan multiple pages per document and save as a single file
- Create collage pages with scanned images
- Import & export photos
- Upload scanned documents to the cloud (SkyDrive or Dropbox). Backup all your sources to the cloud as well
- Choose size and quality for sending scanned results
- Add text to documents. Can fill in forms without a pen!
- Scan/digitalize signatures
- Electronically sign documents with your scanned signatures