Lenovo has announced its latest tablet at MWC 2019, the Lenovo Tab V7. The tab features a large 6.9-inch Full HD+ 18:9 display with 81% screen-to-body ratio and is powered by Snapdragon 450 with 4GB of RAM. Tne Tab V7 has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie and has a dedicated Dual SIM slots with support for 4G, voice calling and dual front firing speakers and Dolby Atmos.
The Lenovo Tab V7 will be available in Slate Black color and is priced at €249 (US$ 280 or INR 20,000 approx.) and will be made available starting from April 2019.
Lenovo Tab V7 specifications:
- Dimensions: 177.9 x86.5 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 195g
- 6.9-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+Display with 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 350 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual front speakers, Dolby audio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5180mAh battery with fast charging