Coolpad has been teasing Dual in One on all of their social platforms in India. Be it Twitter, Facebook or Instagram we have witnessed this Dual in One thing in every medium possible. But what exactly is this Dual in One?
Well, we aren’t too sure about this yet but it has to be accompanied with a device. As reported earlier, Coolpad may be launching their Coolpad MAX in India which might feature this Dual in One thing. Whatever it is we might have to wait for the official launch to get more information on it.
Talking about the Coolpad MAX, the smartphone have been launched in China last year in December 2015. Comparing to the Coolpad Note 3 and Coolpad Note 3 Lite which were a success when it comes to budget range, Coolpad MAX might break the streak as this supposedly is their flagship handset. MAX is coming with a mettalic build in a sleek profile. The smartphone is expected to launch with Snapdragon 617 processor which shall make it their powerful handset yet.
Coolpad MAX expected specifications (based on the chinese variant)
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) / Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 3GB RAM with 16GB / 32GB internal memory, microSD expansion slot
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lenses, PDAF and 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with fast charging
The launch event is scheduled to be on May 20, 2016 in Delhi. We are quite excited about this ‘Dual in One’ thing. What do you think it may be? Something with dual-sim? or a security feature or dual WhatsApp on a handset? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for our coverage.