CREO, a Bangalore based consumer technology company launched their first smartphone in India called the CREO Mark 1. Formerly known as Mango Man Consumer Electronics Pvt. Ltd., CREO’s first product offering was Teewe – an HDMI media streaming device. CREO Mark 1 comes with the company’s in-house developed hardware and software packed together to provide a unique experience every month.
Focusing primarily on the software, CREO Mark 1 runs on proprietary stock Android based Operating System called FUEL OS. This Fuel OS will feature requests from the consumers reported on forums. It will be updated every month following a continuous development workflow enticing consumers with new features every time.
CREO Mark 1 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.95GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Fuel OS based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, 120fps slow motion at 1080p
- 8MP front-facing camera, 86-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging
CREO is set to launch their first round of updates on 13th May 2016. The update is planned to highlight:
- Photo Editor
- Selfie Screen Flash
- Automatic BKG Data Manager
- Auto & Customizable Echo
- Sense 2.0
Pricing and Availability
CREO Mark 1 comes only in Gun Metal Black color priced at ₹19,999. The smartphone will be made available from Flipkart and CREO website soon. One can also engrave a message on the side of the phone for orders on the CREO website. First 3000 customers will get the engraving done for free.
Image Credits : @ioldmonk