Infinix Zero 5, a new smartphone from a fairly new brand Infinix launched today in India at their grand launch event in Dubai. As we reported earlier, Infinix Zero 5 comes with a bezel-less display on the front protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Infinix for the first time is holding a global launch event where the handset will be announced across different markets including India.
Infinix Zero 5 comes with 5.98-inch Full HD display on the front. It is powered by a 2.6GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 chipset with Mali T880 GPU along with 6GB RAM and 64GB on-board storage. Zero 5 comes with a dual-rear camera setup with 12MP wide-angle sensor from SONY and a 13MP telephoto sensor from SAMSUNG. Here is the complete specification list below.
Infinix Zero 5 Specifications
- 5.98-inch Full HD JDI LTPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection having 500nits brightness and 85% NTSC
- 2.6 GHz Octa-Core Helio P25 MT6757 16nm SoC with Mali T880 GPU
- 6GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- XOS 3 based on Android 7.1 Nougat
- 20 International bands
- 12MP wide-angle SONY IMX386 sensor, f/2.0 aperture 1.25um pixel size, 6P lens, 13MP tele-photo SAMSUNG S5K3M3 sensor, f/2.6 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, 2X Optical Zoom, 10X Digital Zoom
- 16MP Front-facing camera (SAMSUNG S5K3P8) with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 166.38 x 82.38 x 7.95 mm; Weight: 197g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4350mAh battery with x-Charge Fast Charging technology
Pricing and Availability
The Infinix Zero 5 with zero bezels is available in different color options, including envious red. Infinix being an online only brand will retail the Zero 5 exclusively on Flipkart.com for ₹17,999 in the country. Available starting November 22, 2017.