LG today at the India Mobile Congress 2017 has launched the LG K7i smartphone in India with Mosquito Away Technology. The way this technology works is that the smartphone has a special Mosquito Away cover that creates an Ultrasonic noise that is inaudible to human, which keeps the mosquitoes away. These 30KHz Ultrasonic waves are harmless to humans. This is not the first time LG has come with a product with this so-called mosquito away technology. Last year, LG launched its TV series in India with the same preparatory technology, which acts as mosquito repellent.
The LG K7i comes in Brown color, is priced at Rs. 7990 (MRP) and will be available from retail stores across India.
LG K7i specifications:
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 74.1 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 135g
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) On-cell Touch IPS display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM | 16GB Internal memory (expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2500mAh removable battery