After announcing the m3 Note in China last month, Meizu has today launched the smartphone in India. Successor to last year’s Meizu m2 Note, the Meizu m3 Note is priced at INR 9,999.
Meizu M3 Note features a 5.5 inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display with pixel density of 403 ppi powered by the Helio P10 (MT6755M) octa core processor. It also comes with fingerprint scanner that is built into its physical home button which as per company can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds. On the software side, the phone comes with Flyme OS on top of Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The device will be exclusively available on Amazon.in and registration starts on Wednesday, 11th May 2PM onwards. The device will available from 31st May 2016.
Meizu m3 note specifications are:
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10
- GPU: Mali T860
- Display: 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB (eMMC 5.1), expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens/ Front 5MP, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano+nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 4100mAh