Meizu 16th is a top of the line flagship device from Meizu that features a 6-inch Full HD+ display and is powered by Snapdragon 845, 8GB of RAM and an in-screen fingerprint sensor.
Meizu 16th specifications:
- Dimensions: 150.5×73.2×7.3mm ; Weight: 152g
- 6-inch ( 1080 × 2160 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 10000 : 1 contrast ratio, 430cd/m2 (typical) brightness, 402 PPI
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Flyme OS
- 12MP rear camera with wide-angle lens, 1/2.3″ Sony IMX380 sensor, 1.55μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 4-axis OIS, PDAF, Laser auto-focus, secondary 20MP telephoto lens, Sony IMX350 sensor, f/2.6 aperture, 6-LED ring LED flash
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI face unlock
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual speakers
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3010mAh battery with mCharge fast charging
The Meizu 16th comes in Midnight Black and Moonlight White colors and is priced at INR 39,999.
Meizu M6T is a mid-range offering from Meizu which provides a decent hardware at a budget price. The device features a 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass screen with 18:9 aspect ratio and is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
Meizu M6T specifications:
- Dimensions:152.3×73×8.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android with Flyme OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, OV13855 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3300mAh battery
The Meizu M6T comes in Black and Red colors and is priced at INR 7999.
Meizu C9 is a budget device from Meizu and features a 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by Quad-core UNISOC SC9832E processor with 2GB of RAM, runs on Android Oreo.
Meizu C9 specifications:
- 5.45-inch (1400 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 350cd/m² brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- 1.3GHz Quad-core SC9832E processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 146.4x 70x 8.5mm; Weight: 140g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
The Meizu C9 comes in Black and White color variants and is priced at INR 4999, which is limited-period pricing for a week and post that it will cost INR 5999. The Meizu C9 will be available at Amazon.in starting today.