HMD Global has launched the Nokia 5.1 Plus, the company’s latest Android One smartphone in India. The device features a 5.86-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 84% screen-to-body ratio and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 SoC (four Cortex-A73 cores clocked at 1.8GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8GHz) coupled with 3GB of RAM. The Nokia 5.1 Plus has a 3,060mAh battery but only supports 10W charging. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with Android One that promises three years of major updates and three years of security updates.
The Nokia 5.1 Plus comes in Black, White and Blue color variants and is priced at INR 10,999 and is available for pre-order exclusively from Flipkart as well as Nokia Online store starting today.
Nokia 5.1 Plus specifications:
- Dimensions: 149.51 x 71.98 x 8.096 mm; Weight: 160g
- 5.86-inch ( 720×1520 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass 19:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, upgradable to Android P
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 80.4-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C