Since the past few product launches we have been observing smartphone manufacturers focussing on their consumer experience rather than just battling with their respective spec sheet. This is actually good for the end consumers but it has to be explained to them.
Panasonic India last week announced their latest smartphone, the ELUGA Arc in India featuring one of its kind 2.5D curved HD IPS display. Adding to the hardware specifications listed below, it comes featured with 4G VoLTE and quick charging technology. It is ready for corporate communications backed up by a fingerprint sensor and fully compatible for ‘Android for Work’. The complete feature list can be glanced below.
Panasonic ELUGA Arc specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels resolution) IPS 2.5D Curved glass display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 1800mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139 x 67 x 8.1mm; Weight: 130g
- 4G with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
Pricing and Availability
We actually liked the handset for its ergonomic hold and that 2.5D curved display. The device felt and looked premium but that 1800mAh battery capacity sounded like a bummer. The Panasonic ELUGA Arc is priced at ₹12,490 and will be available major online and offline retailers across the country. We shall get to know more when we actually use the device but the market sale predictions as of now still look out for specifications which can turn it down.