PUBG Mobile by Tencent games is undoubtedly one of the best-designed game smartphone users have ever experienced. The smartphone version of the game is not comparable to the PC variant but still, Tencent gaming is trying their best to improve the experience of users. They provide frequent updates to the game so that all issues can be fixed and yet an addition of new features could be made. This time as well they’ve announced the new Halloween update for the PUBG Mobile. So without making any delay let’s know more about it.
As promised PUBG Halloween update has been confirmed and comes with the version 0.9.0. This update brings an innumerable number of changes to the game which are expected to be positive for players. Some new features include Night mode, AKM Halloween Skin, Haunted Explosions mode where spooky face appear when a grenade explodes, cool new outfits, etc. The rollout of this new update has already been started for both Android and iOS platforms.
Other than above-mentioned features a number of new additions have been made. Introduction of new weapons including QBU DMR which uses 5.56mm rounds and can be obtained from Sanhok region, an addition of night vision goggles, new shop system which lets your friends bargain for deals, Halloween theme menu, etc.
- Added Night Mode to Erangel. The map will alternate between day and night randomly in Classic Mode.
- Added Night Vision Goggles.
- Added new buildings in certain areas.
- Added covers next to some rivers.
- Added more trees in some empty areas.
- A Movie picture style has been added to settings. Once selected, the style will apply to all maps.
In all maps, the Spawn Island has gone through a festival makeover.
Interact with other players on Spawn Island by picking up pumpkins and candies.
Enemies killed by Hellfire — AKM will become scarecrows.
A spooky face appears when a grenade explodes.
During the Halloween event period, players have a 50% chance to activate Night Mode.
New Weapon, Vehicle & Related Improvements
- Added the QBU DMR. It fires 5.56mm rounds and can be found in Sanhok (replacing Mini14).
- Added the Rony pickup truck. Only available in Sanhok.
- Added a random music play feature in vehicles. This feature can be turned off in vehicle settings.
- The engine sound effects of UAZ and Buggy have been remastered.
- Added driver and passenger views (with improved vehicle interiors) in first person perspective.
- The bullet spread accuracy bonus from hip fire is slightly reduced when crouching or staying down.
- The bullet spread accuracy bonus from hip fire is slightly increased when the player is stationary.
- The vertical recoil and horizontal recoil of AKM have been reduced.
- Reduced the spread accuracy bonus of certain attachments.
- Light Grips now increase recoil recovery and stability.
- The recoil animation when firing looks more realistic now.
- QBZ and QBU now have new magazine attachment models.
- The reloading animation of some weapons in both 1st person and 3rd person perspectives have been improved.
- UMP9, Vector and SLR now have new 4x scope crosshair designs.
- Added an action that makes the character stand up while the motorcycle is airborne.
- Added a Brake-button in vehicle driving mode 1 and 2.
- The sound effects of the Dacia have been adjusted so it sounds the same as the original PUBG.
- Vehicle lights have been tuned.