Along with the Realme 3 Pro, the company also launched the Realme C2 alongside it putting it in the budget segment. The Realme C2 is the successor of the Realme C1 which was launched last year for the users looking for a phone under Rs.8000. The Realme C2 comes with a 6.1-inch HD+ Dewdrop notch along with 89.35% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 bundled with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
It has a 13MP primary rear camera along with 2MP secondary sensor for portraits. In the front, it has a 5MP selfie camera with AI selfies and AI face unlock in under 0.3 secs. It comes with a dedicated dual SIM and MicroSD card slot, diamond cut smudge-free back which has 3-layer painting, and it is packed with a 4000 mAh battery.
- Dimensions: 154.3×73.7×8.5mm
- Weight: 166g
- Display: 6.1-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) 19.5:9 Dewdrop 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor
- GPU: 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- Rear Cameras: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, secondary 2MP camera
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera with 1.12μm pixel size
- Expandable Storage: Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) built-in battery
- OS: Color OS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie) 1
- SIM: Dual SIM with dedicated MicroSD card slot
- Fingerprint sensor: No, but it has a 0.3s AI face unlocking
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB with OTG
The Realme C2 is launched in Diamond Blue and Diamond Black colors and is priced at Rs.5999 for the 2GB RAM + 16GB storage and at Rs.7999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage. Jio users can avail the benefit of up to Rs.5300 if they buy this device. The device will go on sale from May 15th on both Flipkart and Realme website.