Samsung India today launched the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro in India after two months of launching in China. The device features specifications very close to that of OnePlus 3T in the same price segment.
It has a unibody metal design and has a fingerprint sensor on the front embedded into the home button. It packs a 3300mAh battery with support for fast charging that lets you charge the phone to 100 percent in 100 minutes down from straight zero.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Specifications:
- 5.7-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels resolution) Super AMOLED Display
- 2.5D curved glass with 7mm slim design front
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro OctaCore 2.2GHz Processor with 4GB of RAM
- 16MP F1.9 front-facing and rear camera with Dual-LED Flash
- 64GB on-board storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card
- Runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 3,300 mAh battery
- USB Type-C, Fingerprint Scanner and HiFi Audio Experience
Pricing and Availability
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro comes in Gold and Navy Blue colors. The smartphone will be made available starting April 11 for ₹27,990 on Amazon.in.