The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro was one of the best selling smartphone from of 2018 and an upgrade was due for it. Today, Xiaomi has finally launched the Redmi Note 6 Pro in India. The device features a 6.28-inch Full HD+ screen with a notch, 19:9 aspect ratio and dual front cameras, in addition to dual rear cameras. Both the camera (front and rear) have AI features including AI portrait and AI scene recognition. The Redmi Note 6 Pro features a Snapdragon 636 with up to 6GB of RAM, Dual 4G VoLTE, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 4000mAh battery. The specification of Redmi Note 6 Pro are more or less similar to the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes in Black, Blue, Rose Gold and Red color variants and is priced at INR 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs INR 15,999.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications:
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.38 x8.2mm; Weight: 182g
- 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display, 500 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, EIS, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Secondary 2MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0