Yesterday we promised a detailed info post about the newly launched Samsung Galaxy S III, the phone which got mixed reactions from the people after its launch. Its admirable due to the features it offers, but at that point it lags in the design which Samsung like always never get a hold of to improvise it correctly unlike other competitors like HTC, Apple, etc.
Though we have to admit that Samsung worked very hard on this phone to offer a realistic experience to the observer and that’s why Samsung galaxy S III has a tag line -“Designed For Humans”. They have tried to put the most sophisticated technology together to offer the best experience in a simple way.
Here is a look at the specifications and features the phone comes bundled with:
- The phone packs along with a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 processor with a very high response speed.
- The back camera consists of a 8MP camera with Bright LED Flash and intelligent functions like Burst Shot, Buddy Share and there is no Shutter lag and the phone comes back into the camera mode in less than a second.
- The front camera is of 1.9MP with a 720p support and has sensors in it for image illumination and stabilization, along with support for still-screenshots.
- The 4.8″ HD Super AMOLED display offers true color rendition even in the brightest of sunlight.
- The phone comes bundled along with Android 4.0.4 ICS just like the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
- The phone also tags along with NFC support and WiFi Direct which is helpful in the “All-Share Cast” feature of the Galaxy S III through which one can wirelessly stream content from his device to any other HDMI enabled device along with the help of a All-Share Cast Dongle.
- The phone also packs along with features like Smart Say, Smart Alerts and Face recognition, which offer a very realistic experience.
- The phone is available in two colors- Marble White and Purple Blue, but I’m sure everyone would go for the white one.
- It comes along with Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi Channel Bonding features which boots up the WiFi bandwidth.
- It also has a In-Call Sound Equalizer features whose sole purpose is to improve the rendered sound quality and control loudness.
- A very distinctive feature in the Samsung Galaxy S III is the “Pop-up-Play” in which one can watch a video and search the Web at the same time.