As reported earlier, Lava today launched its Iris Pro smartphone series which is focusing on design as it’s tagline ‘art meets smart’. Today was the launch of it’s first smartphone in the series, which is Iris pro 30. Iris pro 30 a brand new handset from the Lava International limited has been completely manufactured in by Lava team itself without outsourcing the work to any other manufacturer. If we say it clear, it means that this smartphone is not any rebranded chinese phone. It packs the specifications which are pretty common amongst the low-end players.
Talking about the specifications, it packs a 1.2GHz quad-core processor which makes it clear that it has MT6582 chipset with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal memory. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with FOTA update feature. It has a 4.7-inch HD IPS LCD display from SHARP Corporation which is very bright. The smartphone also features a 8MP rear camera and 3MP front camera, with dual LED flash and BSI sensor. It packs 2000 mAh battery with CABC (Content Adaptive backlight control) technology that enables it to last 30% more compared to conventional smartphone batteries.
Lava Iris Pro 30 Specifications:
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based OGS technology, Gorilla glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (normal + micro)
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Blue glass filter
- 3MP front-facing camera
- Noise cancellation with dual microphones
- Dimensions: 138×66.7×7.5mm; Weight: 114 grams
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory (2.43GB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2000 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
Lava Iris Pro 30 is a beautifully crafted, super slim, fast and easy-to-use smartphone that delivers effortless multitasking and better battery performance making life easier and hassle-free. Priced at Rs. 15,999 Lava Iris Pro30 will be available across national retail chain stores, multi-brand outlets across India and online stores beginning 3rd week of January.