Samsung today on February 18, 2014 expanded their tablet series with the launch of their Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo is a mid-range tablet with not so appealing specifications.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo packs a 7-inch 1024×600 pixels resolution capacitive touch screen display, and comes with 3G capability built in. It is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor paired with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. It comes with a 2MP rear camera and a microSD card slot capable of supporting expandable memory up to 32GB.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo Specifications:
- 7-inch (1024×600) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 2MP rear camera
- 9.7mm thickness and 310g weight
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory expandable with microSD card up to 32GB
- 3G HSPA+ (Optional), WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS + GLONASS
- 3,600 mAh battery.
Pricing and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo is priced at Rs. 16,490 and would go on sale in India sometime in Q1 2014.