BeWeather for Android’s quote in the Play Store says “Makes even bad weather look good!”.
After hitting the Blackberry users first, this has finally arrived to Android. This weather app, like others, gets the current weather info but in high definition with animations. The app has many beautiful and customizable weather and clock widgets. It downloads about 25 MB of additional data on external_sd/sd for the animations. It is available in two versions: Ad-free (which is paid, of course ) and normal (including ads and locking some features) which is free.
Here some features:
- Weather data provided by Weather Underground, includes 7 day and hourly forecasts
- Visually stunning display of weather information using high definition animations
- Automatically track your location via GPS/cell
- Temperature notification in statusbar
- Automatically refresh weather on widgets at preset interval or when your phone is unlocked
- Instant weather advisory notifications (US only) via push technology (Android 2.2 and higher)
- Built-in animated radar maps (US only)
- Replace/extend the default radar maps with your preferred weather service’s radar maps!
- Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Add custom web cams and other media links (weather radio, video, HTML etc)
- Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
- Completely customize BeWeather using fonts and colors
[easyreview title=”Install or Not Scorecard” cat1title=”User friendly” cat1detail=”” cat1rating=”3.5″ cat2title=”Performance” cat2detail=”” cat2rating=”4.5″ cat3title=”Appearence” cat3detail=”” cat3rating=”5″ summary=””]