It has been a tremendous transition from GPRS to EDGE to 3G and now to LTE. With this has increased the mobile internet usage and the number of apps that rely on it. Imagine what if you have 15 million tracks with you on the go. You can play any track what you want anywhere. No need of that much memory on your device, all you need is a high speed internet connectivity. Dood’s Music Streamer lets you stream music directly without any registration from Grooveshark.com and access its music library for free.
- Unlimited free music streaming
- Search by title or artist and get the actual song, not a radio station
- No registration required
- Local and GrooveShark playlist support
- GrooveShark’s “My Music” import support
- GrooveShark’s customized radio mode support
- Prebuffer upcoming songs for zero delay between songs
- Uses Androids built in media player
- Flashplayer is NOT required
- Auto closes when not in use
- Google Voice Search (Listen to…) support. Requires Android 2.2 (Froyo) or higher.
- Home widget
- Offline Streaming
- Last.fm Srobble Support
- Music Control Gestures
Install or not:
Dood’s Music Streamer is a decent application to stream unlimited free music. It accesses the music library of grooveshark.com without any registration which is the best part. The compatibility and the version varies form device but it generally supports Android 1.5+. It is available free to download from the Google Play Store.
[easyreview title=”Install or Not Scorecard” cat1title=”User friendly” cat1detail=”” cat1rating=”4.0″ cat2title=”Performance” cat2detail=”” cat2rating=”4.0″ cat3title=”Appearence” cat3detail=”” cat3rating=”3.5″ summary=””]