A couple of weeks ago Sony unveiled their latest flagship device the Xperia Z1 at IFA 2013, Berlin. In accordance with a lot of rumors as Honami earlier, the Xperia Z1 is the most awaited 20.7 MP camera Android smartphone with an awesome sensor.
It has the 1/2.3-inch Exmor RS CMOS image sensor which will also include Sony’s G Lens and “BIONZ for mobile” image processing engine. It will also include add-ons like Info-eye (visual search), AR effect, Timeshift burst and Social live.
We are present at the launch event and reporting live and they have just officially launched the Xperia Z1 in India. The technical specifications are:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications:
- 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 LTE
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 330
- 20.7 MP Camera with Exmor RS CMOS Sensor
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- 16GB internal memory, Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL, NFC, IR blaster
- IP55/IP58 rated waterproof and dustproof
- 3000mAh Battery
Pricing and Availability
Sony Xperia Z1 is priced at ₹44,900 as MRP. This is the first time ever that Sony has launched any product in India so close to the global announcement. Indian markets seems to have a great impact on the manufacturers. Sony Xperia Z1 will be available in White, Purple and Black color options from leading online e-commerce websites and leading retail outlets across the country starting today. Along with this are the Sony Smartwatch 2, QX10 and QX100 lens.