The rumors for the next compact and cheaper iPhone have been going around for a while. Today, Apple has disclosed the iPhone SE 2, the successor of the iPhone SE which was a popular iPhone ever launched. The new iPhone SE 2 comes with a 4.7-inch HD Retina display with a Haptic Touch and Touch ID at the bottom. It’s got the same display which we have seen on the iPhone 8 and with the same bezels. Under the hood is the Apple’s latest offering, the A13 Bionic chipset which we have seen in the iPhone 11 and the 11 Pro.
Apart from the efficient chipset, the iPhone SE 2 comes with a glass back and aluminum panel and features a 12MP camera on the rear. On the front, it comes with a 7MP selfie shooter and the video recording capabilities are as 4K on the rear and 1080p on the front at max.
Apple iPhone SE 2 Specifications
- Dimensions: 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm
- Weight: 148g
- Display: 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 PPI display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- CPU: Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor
- GPU: 8-core Neural Engine
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- Cameras: 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps and 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Charging: 18W fast charging (5w charger in the box) along with Qi wireless charging
- OS: iOS 13
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Fingerprint sensor: Touch ID fingerprint sensor on the front
- Connectivity: Gigabit-class 4G LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Additional features: Water and dust resistant (IP67), Qi wireless charging
The Apple iPhone SE 2 is starting priced at Rs. 42,500 for the 64GB variant and comes in Black, White, and PRODUCT(Red) colors. The pre-orders will start from April 17th and the devices will be shipped starting from April 24th in the US. It will soon be available in India through online retailers and Apple Stores across the country.