Microsoft announced Windows 11, a next-generation of Windows,a few weeks ago with a new design and fresh looks. Eventually, they started rolling out the insider preview of the Windows 11 last week. Today, They have started rolling out the fifth insider preview update in the dev channel with some new feature additions and massive bug fixes. Let’s talk about the new changes. The new update carries the build number 22000.132.
New features and improvements in Windows 11 build 22000.132
- Chat from Microsoft Teams is now available for Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel.
- The new Snipping Tool for Windows 11, updated Calculator app, and updated Mail and Calendar apps are rolling out to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel
Fixes in Windows 11 build 22000.132
- Did some work to address a scenario where the recent searches list displayed when hovering over the Search icon in the Taskbar was unexpectedly blank.
- We fixed the issue where launching links from the widgets board wasn’t always invoking apps to the foreground.
- Clicking the widgets icon in the Taskbar should open it on the correct monitor now.
- Windows Sandbox:
- The Taskbar (Explorer.exe) should no longer repeatedly crash inside of Windows Sandbox.
- Addressed an issue leading to some Insiders experiencing a bug check when attempting to roll back in the previous flight.
- Mitigated an issue that was making certain games go unresponsive after pressing the Enter key.
- Fixed an issue where the “location in use” indicator icon wasn’t showing up in the Taskbar when it should have been.
Here are some of the new features, improvements, and fixes done by Microsoft in the latest Windows 11 build 22000.132. You can check the full changelog in the official Windows blog. Microsoft is yet to add Android apps support, and many other features showcased earlier. They are rolling out new features in newer builds and more will come in some later insider builds. The update may take some time to roll out completely so have patience over it.