Samsung India has launched its next mid-range smartphone – Galaxy M31, after the recent launch of its flagships, the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra. The Samsung Galaxy M31 comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display and is powered by the Samsung’s latest Exynos 9611 SoC. Coupled with this chipset, you get up to 6GB of RAM depending on the variant. It has a plastic back with a dual-tone finish and has Dual SIM card slots with a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
In the cameras section, the Galaxy M31 comes with a 64MP primary sensor along with an 8MP 123-degrees ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP depth sensor, and a 5MP macro camera. On the front, it has a 32MP selfie camera housed in the waterdrop notch. It packs a huge 6000 mAh battery, which supports 15W fast charging with USB Type-C.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.2 mm x 75.1 mm x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 191g
- Display: 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- CPU: Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor
- GPU: Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Cameras: 64MP rear camera with Samsung GW1 sensor, LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture and 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IM616 sensor
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Charging: 15W fast Charging
- OS: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + MicroSD)
- Fingerprint sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Additional features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
The Samsung Galaxy M31 is priced at Rs. 14,999 for the 6GB + 64Gb and Rs. 15,999 for the 6GB + 128GB variant. It will be available in Ocean Blue and Space Black colors via Amazon starting from March 5th. As per Samsung, the pricing is an introductory offer, and it will increase by Rs. 1000 after a week from the starting sale date.