Disabling updates is not a difficult task. It’s just ‘hidden’ from most users. Here’s a simple guide which tells you ‘This is how we do it’.
- Visit http://www.facebook.com
- Log in with your username and password.
- When done, click on the down arrow on the top right of the page beside home.
- Select Account Settings from the drop down menu.
- Wait untill the page loads.
- Select ‘Notifications’ from the menu at the left side of the page.
- After the page loads, scroll down to all notifications, and click on edit beside the type of update you want to disable.
- Uncheck the ones you want to disable, and it’s done. Pretty simple huh?
Thanks for reading.
Come back later for more updates.
Any questions? Do share with us in the comments below.