Samsung at MWC has announced their latest smartphone to the A-series line of smartphones in the form of Samsung Galaxy A50 (SM-A505). The smartphone features a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display and is powered by the latest Exynos 7 Series 9610 10nm processor with 6GB of RAM. The device packs a rear triple camera setup where the main primary camera is a 25-megapixel camera with f/1.7 aperture, a 5-megapixel Depth sensor for Live Focus and an 8-megapixel Ultra Wide lens.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 will be available in Black, White, Blue, and Coral color variants and will go on sale in mid-March.
Samsung Galaxy A50 specifications:
- Dimension:158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7mm
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9610 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage / 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage, (expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), Dual SIM,
- 25MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging | USB Type-C