Apart from the iPhone 11, Apple also launched two other iPhones, the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max with much better configuration. The Pro series has the new Super Retina XDR OLED display with 1200 nits brightness, which is the brightest ever display in an iPhone. Both the devices are powered by the A13 Bionic Chip along with 8-core Neural Engine. It has Haptic Touch, Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating and has an IP68 water-resistant certification with a max depth of 4 meters up to 30 min.
Coming to the cameras, both the Pro’s rear is set up with triple-lens cameras which include a wide-angle, ultra-wide-angle, and telephoto lens for the best shots. On the front is a 12MP camera with f/2.2 aperture and also has a Retina flash. Both the front and rear cameras have a video recording capability at 4K 60fps and while the rear camera has slo-mo 1080p at 240fps, the front camera has slo-mo 1080p at 120fps.
The only major difference between both the devices is the display. The iPhone 11 Pro has a 5.8-inch display while the latter has a 6.5-inch display.
iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max Specifications
- Dimensions: 144×71.4×8.1mm/ 158×77.8×8.1mm
- Weight: 188 grams/ 226 grams
- Display:5.8‑inch (2436×1125 pixels) / 6.5-inch (2688×1242 pixels) OLED 458ppi Super Retina XDR display
- CPU: Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- Storage: 64GB, 256GB and 512GB storage options
- Rear Cameras: 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera,optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide (f/2.4) secondary camera, 12MP Telephoto (ƒ/2.0) sensor for 2x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 10x, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Front Cameras: 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,Retina Flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120 fps
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging: Qi Wireless charging and fast charging
- OS: iOS13
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Connectivity: Gigabit-class LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Additional Features: TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers, and Water and dust resistant (IP68)
The iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max will be available in 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage variants coming in Midnight Green, Space Gray, Silver, and Gold colors. The pricing starts at Rs. 99,900 for the Pro base variant and Rs. 109,900 for the Pro Max base variant. Both the devices will go on sale through Authorized Apple Stores, Amazon, and Flipkart from 27th September.