Asus has launched the Asus Zenfone 3s Max in India, the company’s latest smartphone and the successor of last year’s ZenFone 3 Max. The Asus Zenfone 3s Max comes with a 5000mAh battery which the company says can offer 34 days of standby time. The device has a unibody metal design with fingerprint sensor at the front. Asus Zenfone 3s Max features a 5.2-inch HD display and is powered by a Mediatek MT6750 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Asus Zenfone 3s Max specifications:
- 5.2-inch HD IPS display | 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-core Mediatek MT6750 processor | Mali T860MP2
- 3GB RAM | 32GB Storage (expandable)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) | Asus ZenUI 3.0
- 13MP rear camera | f/2.0 | dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor | 4G VoLTE | Bluetooth 4.0
- 5000mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The ZenFone 3s Max comes in Gold and Black color variants and is priced at INR 14,999 and will be available from offline and online retailers in India starting today.