Nikon India distributes markets and services the complete range of Nikon imaging products. Recently they introduced two new CX-format lenses 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM and 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6. The first one is a normal zoom lens and the latter is the world’s smallest and lightest super-telephoto zoom lens. It comes with 810mm equivalent angle of view.
Features of 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM:
- Versatility for a wide range of situations: This is a slim 3x CX format normal zoom lens. It covers the 10-30mm range of focal lengths. It offers a maximum reproduction ratio of 0.55x. It offers high versatility to suit most photographers by offering a minimum focus distance of 20cm.
- Lightweight performance: This normal zoom lens weighs around 85g. It is one of the world’s lightest power-drive zoom equipped lens. It sports a mechanism that retracts the lens ensuring high compact for efficient storage.
- Easy Setup: This is an interchangeable lens which is equipped with a power-drive zoom. It is equipped with an electrically controlled lens cover. This eliminates the risk of losing the lens cap while shooting outdoors.
- Amazing Video Performance: This is a highly versatile lens. The electric power-drive zoom ensures smooth and comfortable movie recording. It also comes with a zoom ring to enable the lens to feel more similar to an interchangeable model.
Features of 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6:
- Compact yet powerful: This is the world’s smallest and lightest super-telephoto zoom lens. It features a focal length from 70-300mm.
- Faster setup for hard-to-get shots: This lends includes a focus limit switch which enables faster AF operation. This takes place by limiting the range of autofocus to the telephoto side only. This enhanced feature helps in capturing fast moving subjects from a distance. This feature has proved to be highly convenient for sports photography where the distance from the subject keeps varying.
- Portable perfection: This also features the retraction mechanism of the lens when not in use. This makes it more convenient during transportation. It is also light enough to pack when attending events.
- No-compromise image quality: This lens employes a Super ED glass element. This helps in reducing the chromatic aberration and delivers clear and sharp images. It also includes Nano Crystal Coat. This technology helps in reducing flare and ghosting effects. It delivers high image quality.
These lenses will be available in India by the end of April 2014.
- 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM is priced at Rs. 8,450/-
- 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 is priced at Rs. 64,950/-