Coolpad, in association with LeEco, has announced the Cool1 smartphone in India. This is the first device that has been launched in partnership after LeEco became the largest shareholder of Coolpad with 28.9 percent stake. The Cool1 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz and paired with Adreno 510 GPU. But the biggest highlight of the Cool 1 is its dual rear camera setup – it sports a pair of 13-megapixel sensors with an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. With fingerprint sensor on the back and a 4000mAh battery the device looks exactly similar to the LeEco Le2.
Priced at INR 13999 the Coolpad Cool1 comes in Gold and Silver colors. The smartphone will be available in two variants 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM both of which are priced at INR 13,999. The 4GB RAM variant will only be available online via Amazon India from 5 January while the 3GB RAM version will only be available offline.
Coolpad Cool1 specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell display | 450nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor | Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM | 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear cameras | dual-tone LED flash | f/2.0 aperture | PDAF |4K video recording
- 8MP front camera | f/2.2 aperture | 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Infrared sensor | 4G VoLTE | USB Type C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging