As announced earlier last month in their global launch event of the HONOR 20 Series, HONOR India has launched the HONOR 20i alongside the HONOR 20 and 20 Pro. The device sports a 6.21-inch FHD+ display with 90% screen-to-body ratio. The HONOR 20i is powered by their own home-brewed Kirin 710 chipset, has 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 on top.
The HONOR 20i has a triple-lens camera set up on the rear with the primary sensor being a 24MP and an 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide angle lens along with 2MP depth sensor. It has a 32MP selfie camera which comes with AI beauty modes alike the superior devices in the series. The back has a gradient scheme which is made using the 3D lithography technology and packs a 3400 mAh battery under the hood.
HONOR 20i Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm
- Weight: 164g
- Display: 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Rear Cameras: 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera
- Battery: 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
The HONOR 20i will be available in Gradient Blue, Gradient Red, and Midnight Black colors and is priced at Rs.14999. The device will on sale via Flipkart and the offline stores starting from June 18th. Jio users will get an exclusive offer of up to 2.2TB data and Rs.2200 cashback in the form of vouchers.