Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has just launched their mid-budget range smartphone, the Honor 7X at an event in London. The device features a 5.93-inch FHD+ 18:9 display and is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor. Just like the Honor 6X, the Honor 7X features a rear dual camera module where one of the camera is a 16-megapixel shooter while the other is 2MP depth-sensing camera.
The Honor 7X comes in Black, Blue, and Gold color variants and is priced at INR12,999 for the 32GB storage version and the INR 15,999 for the 64GB storage variant. It will be available exclusively on Amazon.in starting December 7th at 12 PM and Honor India Store.
Honor 7X specifications
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm; Weight: 165g
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory (expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3340mAh battery