Honor today launched their new flagship smartphone the Honor 8 Pro rivaling against the likes of OnePlus 5 in India. Honor, the e-brand by Huawei has been focussing on smartphone camera from its last three generations. In fact, they were the ones who brought dual camera setup at an affordable price point in the Honor 6X.
Honor 8 Pro comes with a 5.7-inch Quad HD 2.5D curved display protected by a Gorilla Glass 3. It features a dual camera setup at the back with its monochrome + RGB combo Huawei convention. The handset is powered by an Octa-core processor Kirin 960 accompanied with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Here is our first impressions about the device in the video
Honor 8 Pro Specifications:
- 5.7-inch Quad HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display, 515 PPI, 94.5% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa-Core 4 x CortexA53 (1.8GHz) + 4 x ARTEMIS (2.4GHz) Kirin 960 processor with Mali G71 Octa-core GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI 5.1
- Hybird Dual SIM
- 12MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras, dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 4k video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The Honor 8 Pro comes in Navy Blue and Midnight Black color options, priced at ₹29,999. It also comes bundled with 45GB free data for Vodafone customers for 5 months. The smartphone will be exclusively available from Amazon.in starting July 10th at 6PM for Prime users during Prime Day sale along with HDFC cash back offer. Open sale on Amazon will begin from July 13th.