Honor has launched the Honor 8X, a mid ranged smartphone and successor to Honor 7X smartphone. The device features a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a 4.25mm narrow chin and 91% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Kirin 710 SoC with 6GB of RAM, has a 20-Megapixel rear camera with LED flash, AI scene recognition, and a 2-Megapixel secondary camera to capture depth information in portrait shots.
The Honor 8X comes in Black and Blue color variants and is priced at INR 14999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs INR 16999 and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs INR 18999. The 8X will go on sale exclusively on Amazon.in starting October 24.
Honor 8X specifications:
- Dimensions: 160.4×76.6×7.8mm; Weight: 175g
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display, 85% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, 480 fps slow-mo recording
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3750mAh battery