Honor today launched a new handset called as the Honor 9i in India. Honor 9i is the first handset by Honor to feature 4 dual cameras, 2 each on the front and back. Adding to this the handset also features 18:9 display of 5.9-inch with a 2160×1080 pixels resolution wrapped up in a 2.5D curved glass panel.
The front has a 13MP dual-lens camera setup whereas the rear comes with 16MP rear-camera dual lens setup. The Honor 9i can capture bokeh shots both from the front and the rear as the dual-lens works in the same way. The unibody design makes the handset quite comfortable to hold. Honor 9i is powered by a Octa-core Kirin 659 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. Have a look at the detailed specifications listed below.
Honor 9i Specifications
- 5.9-inch Full HD+ 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.2 × 75.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3300mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
Honor 9i will be available exclusively on Flipkart.com starting from October 14th, 2017. It comes in Aurora Blue, Graphite Black and Prestige Gold colors, is priced at ₹17,999 for the Indian market.