Along with the HTC 10 the company has launched One X9 dual sim, the company’s latest smartphone. This smartphone was first launched in China last year, followed by the unveiling of the global variant at MWC 2016 earlier this year. The HTC One X9 features a 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display, and is powered by a 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM. It also comes with 32GB built-in storage, which can be further expanded up to 2TB using a microSD card.
The One X9 dual sim comes in Topaz Gold and Carbon Gray colors and is priced at Rs. 25,990. It will be available through retailers from June 20th, 2016. At this price range, the One X9 Dual SIM smartphone will have to compete against the like of OnePlus 2, Xiaomi Mi5 and Moto X Style.
HTC One X9 dual sim Specifications
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.99mm; Weight: 170g
- 5.5-inch Full HD display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture, 33.7mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dual BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery