Huawei has launched another mid-ranged smartphone in India in the form of Huawei Y9 (2019) in India. The device packs a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a narrow chin and high screen-to-body ratio. The Y9 is powered by Kirin 710 SoC with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. The battery has 4,000 mAh capacity but is charged at only 10W through the micro USB slot. The phone comes with Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.2 on top.
The new Huawei Y9 comes with Game Assistant 2.0 for optimizing the system resources when gaming. There is also Histen 5.0 audio which brings scene optimization and Party Mode with 5.1 or 7.1 Surround system.
The Huawei Y9 2019 comes in Midnight Black and Sapphire Blue color variants and is priced at INR 15990 and will be available exclusively from Amazon India starting January 15th.
Huawei Y9 2019 specifications
- Dimensions: 162.4×77.1×8.05mm; Weight: 173g
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash,2MP secondary camera
- 13MP front-facing camera, 2MP secondary camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging