Infinix after announcing the Smart 3 Plus recently, finally launched the device in India as they have said. The Infinix Smart 3 Plus comes with a 6.21-inch HD+display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and has an 88% screen-to-body ratio. The device is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 12nm chipset coupled with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU. Under the hood is a 2GB RAM along with 32GB Internal storage.
Coming to the camera, the Infinix Smart 3 Plus has a 13MP primary rear camera along with a 2MP sensor for portrait shots and a low-light sensor as well. On the front is an 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The fingerprint sensor is rear-mounted and the device comes with a 3500 mAh battery.
- Dimensions: 157x76x7.8mm
- Weight: 148g
- Display: 6.21-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness
- CPU: 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage
- Rear Cameras: 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, Low-Light sensor
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Expandable Storage: Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Battery: 3500mAh battery
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- SIM: Dual SIM with dedicated MicroSD card slot
- Fingerprint sensor: Rear-mounted
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB port
The Infinix Smart 3 Plus comes in Sapphire Cyan and Midnight Black colors. It is priced at Rs. 6999 and the device will go on sale from April 30th on Flipkart.