Karbonn has officially launched Titanium S1 Plus, the company’s latest Android smartphone in the Titanium series, at a price of Rs 6,490. The handset comes with quad-core processor (unspecified chipset) , clocked at 1.2GHz, and coupled with 1GB of RAM. The Titanium S1 Plus sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, while there is a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera also onboard. The smartphone is available in black, white, and orange colors.
Some Specifications of Titanium S1 are:
- Display : 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixel density)
- Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal Memory: 4 GB
- RAM: 1GB
- Primary Camera: 5 MP, 2592 х 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: VGA
- OS: Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 302
- Battery: Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
Comparison with Nokia X :-
Karbonn Titanium S1 plus is very similar to Nokia X as both these smartphones belong to the same price group. But after comparing the specifications of both the devices Titanium S1 plus is the winner.
- Titanium S1 plus has 1.2Ghz processor vs Nokia 1Ghz processor , thus faster processor executes tasks more efficiently.
- Titanium S1 plus has 1GB RAM as compared to 512 MB RAM in Nokia X , thus double RAM means large number of applications can stay in memory.
- Titanium S1 plus has better 5MP camera as compared to Nokia X ‘s 3 megapixel camera.
- Nokia X has an older version of GPU thus graphics rendering can be an issue in Nokia X .