Lenovo has launched the much awaited Moto Z and the Moto Z Play in the Indian market. Along with them, the company has also launched the full range of Moto Mods accessories. Both the phones come with a proprietary 16-pin connector that allows them to be paired with modular accessories, enhancing the functionality of the phone. The Moto Z Play packs a 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC and has 3GB of RAM. While the Moto Z packs a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 SoC with 4GB of RAM.
Moto Z specifications
- 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED Corning Gorilla Glass display | 535ppi
- 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM | 64GB internal memory (expandable)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) | Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera | dual-tone LED flash | OIS | LAF | 1.12um pixel | f/1.8
- 5MP front-facing camera | f/2.2 aperture | Wide-Angle lens
- 2600mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto Z is priced at INR 39,999. It will be available exclusively available from Amazon.in and Flipkart starting from midnight of 17th October 2016.
Moto Z Play specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display | 403ppi
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor | Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM | 32GB internal memory (expandable)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) | Single Nano-SIM / Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera | dual-tone LED flash | LAF | PDAF | 1.3um pixel | f/2.0
- 5MP front-facing camera, Wide-Angle lens, LED flash
- 3510mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto Z Play comes in Black and White colors and is priced at INR 24,999. It will be available exclusively available from Amazon.in and Flipkart starting from midnight of 17th October 2016. The Moto Mods will also be available for sale separately and as a bundle starting at INR 899. The detailed pricing of Moto Mods is given below.