LG G6 the flagship smartphone of the year 2017 by LG has been launched in India for ₹51,990 in the country. Boasting a 18:9 aspect ratio near bezel-less 5.7-inch ‘TrueVision’ display, the front looks quite astonishing alongside 5MP wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 100-degree lens. With dual wide-angle camera setup at the back of 13MP sensors, LG has turned back to basics with a non-modular phone unlike the G5.
The smartphone has been announced at MWC 2017 so the specifications are already known to us. Have a read about the internals in the spec list below.
LG G6 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 163g
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 2880 pixels) QHD+ LCD display | 564 PPI
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor | Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM | 32GB / 64GB internal memory (expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) | LG UX 6.0
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash | OIS 2.0 | Secondary rear camera with 125-degree lens
- 5MP front camera | 100-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor | IP68 certified
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC | Dolby Vision
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) | Bluetooth 4.2 LE | NFC
- 3300mAh battery | Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 | USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
Pricing and Availability
The flagship smartphone have it’s pre-booking live starting today. It will exclusively retail on Amazon.in for a price of ₹51,990. LG has partnered with Jio to offer 100GB data.
LG will customers who pre-book the phone before May 1, a cash back of up to ₹2,000. While HDFC and SBI bank card users will get an additional ₹5,000 cash back till May 31. Thus for HDFC and SBI card holders the cash back totals ₹7,000 if they book the phone quickly. LG is also offering a 50 per cent discount on its Tone Active+ HBS-A100 wireless headset for those who are pre-booking the phone. Finally the company will also give free games worth ₹14,100 to customers who pre-book LG G6.