After numerous leaks, Lenovo announced the Motorola Moto G5 and G5 Plus at an pre-MWC event in Barcelona. Both Moto G5 and G5 Plus feature a unibody metal design with fingerprint sensor on the front integrated on the home button. Both smartphones will run on new Android Nougat out of the box.
Moto G5 Specifications:
- 5-inch HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB storage options, further expansion possible
- 13MP rear camera PDAF, dual-LED flash, 5MP front-facing camera
- 2,800 mAh battery with 10W rapid charging tech
Moto G5 Plus Specifications:
- 5.2-inch full HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage options, further expansion possible
- 12MP rear camera with dual autofocus pixels, 5MP front-facing camera
- 3,000 mAh battery with TurboPower fast charging
The Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been priced starting €199 and €279 respectively. They will go on sale globally in March.