Moto X4 earlier announced at IFA 2017 is finally coming to India this Monday on November 13, 2017. After quite a few delays the handset is set to launch in the country. Although its specifications are already known to us, but pricing is still a surprise.
There has been a leaked image released on Twitter as reported by Phoneradar, which apparently has the Indian retail unit and MRP as ₹23,999. In India, the handset launching (XT1900-2) will come with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The box also mentioned the device to feature 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
Moto X4 Specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, 3-Mics
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
The Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors. It will be exclusively available on Flipkart.com as per the recent announcement. Motorola had also promised Android Ore update for the handset which might roll out pretty soon. We shall be present at the launch and will be reporting more from the event venue.